A course in Game Design. Level-up and build your own world with Roblox Studio; design complex plots with cool characters like a real game developer!
- Ages 10-13
- 20 sessions of 90 minutes each
- 1 time a week
- Up to 6 students per group
Gaming is part of our day-to-day lives and can have major benefits in terms of coordination, reflexes and creativity. But it's much more fun (and more profitable!) to be from the other side of the screen creating exciting new immersive games for people.
Starting with the world of Roblox, you will create your own versions of games, progressing through multiple levels of skill and complexity using scripts and real programming. Finish by launching your own game for your friends or even the mass market.
Students will learn to
- Create games on the Roblox Studio engine
- Develop storylines for games and program puzzles
- Understand different game strategies
- Design for different types of players
- Promote the game on Roblox platform and attract new players
- Kids 10-13 years old
- No previous knowledge of coding required
- Fluent in English
- Access to a computer with internet connection
- A working microphone and webcam
Other similar courses
A course in Scratch. Design and build a space shuttle that will blast you and your virtual robot crew on an epic voyage to Mars that’s literally out of this world!
8-10 year olds
A course in Python. Get the best start in coding by sinking your teeth into one of the world’s most popular programming languages used by modern day giants!
12-15 year olds
An advanced course in Python. Take your Python skills up a notch and learn like a real-life industry professional; there’s no time to play it small, this is the pro-league.
13-17 year olds
Sign up today
Join a trial session and meet your tutor!