Game Plan Heroes
A course in Strategic Leadership. Build a winning strategy and lead your team, Dungeons and Dragons style in this epic roleplaying fantasy game!
- Ages 9-14
- 20 sessions of 90 minutes each
- 1 time a week
- Up to 6 students per group
Kids will develop a robust leadership mindset as they learn to resolve the challenges of tomorrow from global warming to intergalactic politics. A YaizY guide will take them on an epic voyage to unite civilizations and collaborate as a band of 6 adventurers. YaizY kids don’t follow, they lead.
During the course, students will embark on a fantasy adventure using the same mechanics as Dungeons and Dragons. At the heart of this Tabletop roleplaying game is a focused effort on developing your child’s leadership mindset. They will master negotiation tactics, communicate effectively, and collaborate in teams to crush challenges.
Students will learn to
- Lead yourself and others whilst motivating the team to achieve shared goals
- Adapt to rapid change using the mechanics that underpin Dungeons and Dragons
- Negotiate and communicate to deal with uncertainty
- Develop a robust leadership mindset and collaborate in teams
- Use strategic thinking to solve complex problems
- Kids 10-15 years old
- No previous knowledge in the subject required
- Fluent in English
- Access to a computer with internet connection
- A working microphone and webcam
Other similar courses
A course in Digital Marketing. Create a digital communications campaign and drive it viral using TikTok, Facebook and WIX. Scale your business, change the world!
11-15 year olds
A course in Digital Entrepreneurship. Step up to CEO, be a global change maker and modern entrepreneur by launching your own start-up from scratch!
12-15 year olds
Sign up today
Join a trial session and meet your tutor!