Clear communication is especially crucial in the modern digital reality. Not all adults can formulate their thoughts precisely, but this course enables children to develop better storytelling skills from a young age. With the use of comics and kids' blossoming imagination we will together create great universes and whole comic books!
Being introduced to the sequence of creation and development of plot for comics, the students will learn an extensive combination of hard and soft skills vital for successful development of story and idea into visual medium. They will also be immersed in an exciting world of comics industry, exploring the popular comic universes, styles, storytelling fundamentals and many more.
Students will learn to
- Create an actual original plot
- Narrate a story of any kind
- Design better interpersonal communication skills
- Able to give constructive feedback
- Illustrate a comic book in an individuak stylistic
- Able to use various comics and illustration softwares
- Think critically
- Able to create and develop a dialogue
- Write a script
- Construct a premise
- Create a comic universe
- Understand and create storyboards for different purposes
- Accurate messaging
- Kids 10-12 years old
- No previous knowledge in the subject required
- Fluent in English
- Access to a computer with internet connection
- Videoconferencing equipment (mic, audio, cam)
Sign up today
Join a trial session and meet your tutor!