Your child will become an iconic visionary, following in the footsteps of Boston Dynamics and exploring The Internet of Things. They will build real-life robots and design their own smart devices paving the way for future automation. Kids thrive when our tutors help them unlock an innovator mindset.
Students will learn to design and build electronic devices using complex knowledge from technical fields, such as engineering and electronic automation. Kids will discover the motivation to test, learn and spark their passion for robotics. YaizY tutors encourage creative collaboration helping them fall in love with STEM and boosting their grades.
Students will learn to
- Apply complex knowledge from technical fields, such as engineering and electronics to build robots and smart devices
- Develop and innovator mindset and collaborate in teams
- Understand the laws of physics and how to apply them to practical problems
- Unlock your creative potential to drive future innovation
- Program a microprocessor and assemble your own robotic hand
- Kids 10-12 years old
- No previous knowledge in the subject required
- Fluent in English
- Access to a computer with internet connection
- A working microphone and webcam
Sign up today
Join a trial session and meet your tutor!