Coding Rock Star
A course in Python. Get the best start in coding by sinking your teeth into one of the world’s most popular programming languages used by modern day giants!
- Ages 12-15
- sessions of 90 minutes each
- 1 time a week
- Up to 6 students per group
Coding is an essential skill for any future career in a technology related field. In this course you will develop your logical and algorithmic thinking using one of the most popular programming languages.
Learn the basics of python, one of the most popular programming languages in the world. Starting with simple definitions and variables, you will quickly move on to master object oriented programming and apply that to creating real games.
Students will learn to
- Programming given a concrete task
- Ability to debug code
- Understanding complex laws of physics
- Putting geometry and mathematics knowledge into practice
- Creating complex games with code
- Kids 12-15 years old
- No previous knowledge in the subject required
- Fluent in English
- Access to a computer with internet connection
- A working microphone and webcam
Other similar courses
An out of this world course in Scratch. Kids will design a space shuttle and program a crew of virtual robots to launch an epic voyage to Mars!
8-10 year olds
An exciting future in game design begins in Gamify! Kids have full creative control as they build their own 3D world in Roblox.
10-13 year olds
An advanced course in Python. Take your Python skills up a notch and learn like a real-life industry professional; there’s no time to play it small, this is the pro-league.
14-17 year olds
Sign up today
Join a trial session and meet your tutor!