Coding Rock Star
A course in Python. Get the best start in coding by sinking your teeth into one of the world’s most popular programming languages used by modern day giants!
- Ages 12-15
- 20 sessions of 90 minutes each
- 1 time a week
- Up to 6 students per group
Coding is an essential skill for any future career in a technology related field. In this course you will develop your logical and algorithmic thinking using one of the most popular programming languages.
Learn the basics of python, one of the most popular programming languages in the world. Starting with simple definitions and variables, you will quickly move on to master object oriented programming and apply that to creating real games.
Students will learn to
- Programming given a concrete task
- Ability to debug code
- Understanding complex laws of physics
- Putting geometry and mathematics knowledge into practice
- Creating complex games with code
- Kids 12-15 years old
- No previous knowledge in the subject required
- Fluent in English
- Access to a computer with internet connection
- A working microphone and webcam
Other similar courses
A course in Scratch. Design and build a space shuttle that will blast you and your virtual robot crew on an epic voyage to Mars that’s literally out of this world!
8-10 year olds
A course in Game Design. Level-up and build your own world with Roblox Studio; design complex plots with cool characters like a real game developer!
10-13 year olds
An advanced course in Python. Take your Python skills up a notch and learn like a real-life industry professional; there’s no time to play it small, this is the pro-league.
13-17 year olds
Sign up today
Join a trial session and meet your tutor!